Monday, August 25, 2008

Moved out!

I've finally moved out from my rental flat at bukit merah. And here i am, at dear woodlands! Yes, im back to my mum's place! And im so HAPPY! At least there's more ppl here. So even if im bored with B workin late, i can stil chit chat with my mum and sis-in-law! I wont b alone with the kids animore!! But, not yet officially moved out. My furnitures are stil at my old place. Lorry will only b free on 30th/31st Aug! So most of my belongings are stil there! Its ok, coz all the important things are HERE! hehehehe

Will be stating work this Thurs(28th Aug) at Jurong Island! I know i've job-hopped many times. But i guess, i wouldnt call it job-hopping! Its more of 'not suitable to me' kinda job! You need to love the job, only then you will be happy! I know, looking for a job which u LOOOVVVEEE is hard to come by. But at least im giving it a try to 'LOVE' my job. Anyway, all the jobs that ive worked before are either temp positions or contract positions. THIS is a PERMANENT position which ive been searching so BADLY evasince leaving SATS! I should definitely listen to B this time. Even if the pressure is too hard to handle, or the ppl sucks, or whatever....juz to remember that im staying for the $$$$ & for the sake of my kids' future!

The pay may not be what i expected, but at least it can cover up my B's shortage! Rather than working for $6 per hour, i can only cover up my own expenses! Alhamdulillah! Rezeki to find work for me is stil easy. Not lyk some ppl who have to job search for months before thay get a job interview! yes, only for an interview! Im very thankful with the offer given. I'll pray hard that i'll be able to have lots of patience and strength to hold on and give a try to stay as long as i can with this job!

No comments: