Wednesday, December 17, 2008

ITS MY BIRTHDAY TOMORROW!!

im not excited or enthusiastic bout my birthday tomorrow. CAUSE IM BLARDY WORKING THE NEXT DAY!! and its obvious that B wont be getting anything for me...we're saving up for the bbq cum tenting on 20/12/08...HOWEVER, B has taken leave for friday! so ITS CONFIRMED that i'll be going for the twin's chalet at Costa Sands Pasir Ris! But then, still deciding to overnite or not!! If possible, i dont wana take leave or MC. I wana get converted to staff as soon as possible. I've been planning to keep my records clean at work for this time!! Need to prove to SOMEBODY that i can PERFORM and not 'REPEAT' what i did!! DUH!! BBBUUUUUUUUTTTTT.........................

I'll leave it to tomorrow itself to decide k! i'll just bring my work clothes as well. In case i decide to overnite and go to work from there...........

psst, but someone knew im going for chalet tomorrow...someone at work...if i didnt turn up for work on friday, will she let out the secret???

AYU!!! IM COMING!!

No comments: