Saturday, December 12, 2009

I need a full-body MASSAGE!

Blame it on the hospital BED! And lack of proper sleep!

Headed down to NUH A&E on Wed nite koz his fever just keeps goin up and down. And his knee kinda swelled. And refused to walk or run. When the doctor came to see him, straight away he said his dehydrated and needs close monitoring for his fever and swelling. Query UTI & joint infection. Urine tests had to be done and blood tests.

Just imagine, he, at only 2 years had to be inserted with an IV canular!! I was crying outside while he was in the treatment room!! I could hear his shouts and crying!! It was traumatising for me!! And i was all alone. Called my mum to calm myself but i ended up crying more!!

He was all sweaty and insist to go home when he was out of the treatment room. The moment i stepped out of the ward, he stopped crying. The moment i entered the ward, he starts shouting!! And so, had to put him to sleep while carrying him. MY arms are sore from the 2 nights and 2 days of carrying him most of the time!!

Even my sleep was interrupted!! I couldnt sleep properly knowing that anytime the nurses will peek in. My body hurts so much. Only God knows how dreadful it was for me to stay there. Sharing a bed with ur kid.

BUT THANK GOD HE IS BACK HOME. He is getting better. Close monitoring on his leg and fever. Hopefully it's nothing. Sentosa-ing tomorrow. I need my time. Mite be meeting Jane & family along the way!!

No comments: