I love it here. I loike it SO much. It's just the people here that makes my self-esteem plunge down the drain. My efforts are wasted. I've done so much to make sure everything goes smoothly but you people cant see THAT. All you see are the weaknesses i have. Not the strength. Why dont you say it at my face that you want me OUT? At least i know how gentlemanly you are. Now, i can see you're a coward. Doing things behind my back and i guess when YOU think the time is right, then, you'll tell me right??
I dont wana leave cos my colleagues are the best. I love the 5 days work week. And i love my desk!! I can do whatever i want cos im alone. But, if you're not welcomed, why stay? I'll be the enemy behind everyones' back. What for??
No comments:
Post a Comment