Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Happy 26th Dadiloloq!

His 26th, which i guess, will never be forgotten by him. A surprise celebration planned out by wifeys and their husbands. Thanks a million all! Appreciate it alot!

Dear Hubby, I will never stop praying for your well-being and happiness with your loved ones. Hoping that what you've wished for this birthday will come true. Insya-allah. I know i may NAG alot, but you know that i nag for your own good rite? Too bad this year, i cant do much for your birthday. Insya-allah, the Oct' trip will happen as planned. *Praying hard that the husbands' request off will be approved*

Actuali, i've kinda planned for a Phuket trip for his birthday this year. But since Idayu begged us to follow her to Bali, i kinda have to postpone the Phuket trip till i-donno-when. Initially in Dec itself. But i don't think our finances will be stable by then since Hubby just started work at Luge Sentosa. Insya-allah for our 6th Wedding Anniversary? With the kids definitely.

Oh gosh! I'm supposed to change my Saturday off from 01st Oct to 22nd Oct rite?

No comments: