Monday, November 10, 2014
Broke-down.
Three(3) days and i broke-down, crying like nobody's business.
Got emotionally unstable just after one(1) day actually. But i HAD to endure till my colleague comes back from her long leave. I wasn't happy. I wasn't able to enjoy what i was doing. I don't feel calm, i don't feel that i accomplished anything while being there. It felt as if i was thrown in a middle of a storm, and not prepared for it. With no idea of how it started, when it started and when it was going to end.
Imagine if this was going to be a permanent arrangement, I'd be gone in ONE(1) day! This seems like a trial period and I've failed badly. Remember that I've mentioned before that I'll be moving out of my current desk and moving to another department? This is it. I've failed tremendously.
Even the Mister noticed the unhappy me during those days. He said i wasn't being myself. I wasn't cheerful whenever he fetches me from work. I didn't talk much with him when we're home. And i didn't share with him any stories at work. I was a completely different person. He has no idea what's bothering me till i broke down on the third day.
I managed to assist as much as i could but they were expecting way too much from me when in actual fact, im clueless of what's happening! I informed my superior that i swear to never be back to assist that account. But, knowing me, i'd still assist when required. I keep telling myself that it's temporary until my manager manages to employ someone who'll stay a midst all the chaos. Because obviously, I've given up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment