Time just pass by soooo quickly. My sis-in-law, shahira has just got married few days back. And 2th june, she flew off to Paris for honeymoon. Will be back only on the 10th. I'm glad she has found someone who sincerely wanna take care, love and cherish her. I hope she does the same too. Frankly, at times, i dont believe that she could be serious...getting married, ready to overcome e challenges of married life, but i guess, with the support and guidance from her hubby, she'll be able to be a good wife. It's good that she has a husband who could support her. Financilly. Emotionally. It's good.
People might think im jealous. But im not. I AM NOT. Eventhough i didnt get the kind of wedding she did. im glad that up till today, my marriage is still strong. And becoming stronger. Despite all the fights and misunderstandings. B is unlike any other guy i've met and dated before. He is one of a kind. And im grateful to have met him. Only God knows how much i cherish him. Only God knows how much i love him. He himself do not know. He will never know.
B did ask me when we wanna go Paris for honeymoon like them........
My answer was simple. Paris is not my honeymoon destination. Never in my dreams i wanna go Paris. I dont find Paris interesting. The Eiffel Tower doesnt amaze me. HAH! I'd prefer Maldives/Mauritius....or even Koh Samui/Phuket Thailand!! Im more to the beach type. Sun sand and sea...the best!! Just imagine, the wonders of nature. Untouched by MAN. All natural. Fresh air. No air pollution. Just the sun , sand and sea. Me surrounded by nature. WONDERFUL!
We'll be heading to KL this august. Before the fasting begins. It'll be our honeymoon then. A small honeymoon. Before we head off to phuket next year....im praying hard it will happen...wink. OH GOD, pls make it happen.
I actually have e wedding pics to upload, but didnt bring the camera n usb cable to work.... ;p Will upload once im free. I have the DegilzCup pics as well. Wonder when i'll be able to do that....
No comments:
Post a Comment