If i have known that this would happen, i wouldnt have attended yesterday's training. Im feeling so down right now. Mcm tak semangat nak continue. Dah semangat2 main awok2 skali kena main gong. *tsk tsk* Just because the initial gong-player bubble....And another point koz i open my mouth small, voice soft....WTH! Aku dh brape lame siak main dk...And ive been playing awok2 all along...Nobody has ever mentioned that my voice is soft. Haizzz...I dont mind playing the gong for practice/training sessions but i'd definitely want to play awok2 for the competition. This is so degrading....I need sumone to cover the gong badly so i'll be able to play awok2 again...*sob sob*
I told hubby bout wat happened last nite and he smiled and said,"Ask them to come over to our place while we're fighting. Let them hear your voice." Thanks hubby for trying to cheer me up. He told me to pray hard that they'll find a gong-player soon. I hope so. But i think it's a fat hope since Merak has been short of members lately. There has NEVER been 100% attendance for trainings. To the initial gong-player,"You're a big hypocrite. You make other people suffer koz u're irresponsible. You promised to make yourself available for trainings but now, you MIA. And 'I' have to cover your position. Which obviously not what i wanted to do in the first place. Thanks eh!"
Training for this week will continue from Wed-Fri. Non-stop. And by May, it'll be daily training. Am wondering if Hubby would let me commit. He's like so family-priority-kinda-guy nowadays. Am not sure myself if i wanna continue training for this competition. Half-hearted already. Due to this stupid issue.
And by the way, am feeling feverish right now. Flu + cough + fever = NO MOOD!
No comments:
Post a Comment