Wow!! Unbelievable!! It's 5 years already and still goin on strong!! We've hit the target MIL gave us. And our marriage has been great!! Thanks god we've overcome the biggest obstacle we've ever faced! These 5 years with Hubby has been a challenge for both of us and yet we've gone thru it with patience. Thanks Hubby for being by my side all these years, eventhough i was difficult to handle, stubborn, hard-headed and impatient.
I nearly gave up. I did. Coz i couldnt take the pressure anymore. But my kids held me back. They're my priority. My happiness. My joy. My babies. My everything. And when we've stayed in our own home, it's made us closer to each other. Much much closer. Will never change anything even if i could turn back the time. Never. I wont be able to imagine my life w/o Hubby and the kids. They've made me what i am today. Alhamdulillah. Im much better than i was many years ago. Love ya'all!! *muacks*

No comments:
Post a Comment