Monday, April 25, 2011

Hubby-Wifey Discussions

Hubby and I, had a heart-to-heart talk about our past, present and future. I have changed so much over the years and realised ive grown up quite fast. Am forced to be an adult when im still a teenager. From a teenager who wants to have freedom, to a young teen mom, to now, a wife and mom. Looking at my BIL's pregnant gf, i remembered ME. The rejections and hatred we had to overcome just to keep the baby. I definitely feel her. But i'd rather that she NOT follow my footsteps. It's good to know that she knows she's not matured enough to go through a marriage just to hide shame. Unlike me, the plans to get married was head-on once we confirmed i was pregnant. There was no other plans other than getting married. As for me, being married means i'll never have the freedom that i've always wanted. I'll be tight to the marriage and will never be able to let go of the relationship like when we're steadies. You cant "break-up". There's so much to go through just for a divorce! Like what Hubby said to me last nite. If, i have had gone through abortion, we wouldn't be together till today.We would have gone our own separate ways many2 years ago. That's so true! I would have been wild and free! With nothing to look forward to, to hold on to. Im better this way. I love being this ME now. I have my kids to spend my days with. I have no idea what my life would be right now if i've never had gotten married. Alhamdullillah. Im definitely a better person after marriage. We're looking forward to better future together as a family. Insya-allah.

Why a sudden urge to write this long post? I read Pida's Blog and i realised she and me, has so much difference in character eventhough she's going thru what i've gone thru. The same rejections from his family. Exactly the same. How she's managing this obstacle, is so much different from how i overcame mine.

Pida, i know you have no excess to my blog, but i know you're strong deep down to overcome this. I'll support you all the way. But remember, his parents' blessing is a MUST. You will never go wrong with their blessing...Take care.

No comments: