Sunday, April 22, 2012

Universal Studios Singapore


My virgin visit to Singapore's biggest theme park! Awesome-ness!

I remembered when the family travelled to Gold Coast Australia, my elder brother & i argued about why Singapore has no theme park like Movieworld, Seaworld, Dreamworld in Australia. Brother said, " Singapore so small. No land to build." And i argued, " Sentosa have mah."

And i was right.

Ok, back to topic. It was SUPERB! Even though i got giddy & vomitted non-stop, that was after we have taken ALL rides. I wouldnt mind spending another $68 just to re-ride all those heart-thumping-thrill-seeking rides! The bestest ride was defntly 'THE MUMMY', followed by 'THE TRANSFORMERS RIDE' & then, 'BATTLESTAR GALACTICA'!

I got giddy due to the BATTLESTAR GALACTICA. I was mentally not prepared & kept reminding myself of what happend in Australia when i took LETHAL WEAPON in Australia. So the end result, i vomitted. Just like what happened when i was in Australia. But i still enjoyed it. If i was given another chance to re-ride that again, i'd be more prepared now, and i'm gonna make sure i'll open my eyes throughout the whole ride!

Universal Studios Singapore, i'm missing you! Shall visit you again!

* Wifeys, any plans for a 2nd trip? *

No comments: